Counseling Businesses and Individuals on their Vital Legal Issues
Guidance for the array of legal issues faced by companies and people in Indiana
For more than 40 years, Michael T. Sawyier has believed that careful legal planning is the most vital step an individual or business can take to protect assets and pass them on as desired. An array of complex legal rules, potential liabilities — including taxes and long-term medical expenses — and even litigation can destroy hard-won financial accomplishments. By bringing our experience and our knowledge to your needs, you can protect yourself and your business now and in the future.
Totally committed to client service for more than 40 years
The Law Offices Of Michael T. Sawyier provides highly experienced, reasonably priced professional legal services in the following areas of law:
Our motto has long been “Totally Committed To Client Service” — and it’s something the firm and Mr. Sawyier believe in strongly. Our job is to do the absolute best we can for your situation — whether you’re nearby in Porter County, La Porte County, or Lake County, Indiana, or in Illinois or Michigan.
We assist clients in a broad range of transactional matters, including:
- Crafting asset protection, estate, and business succession plans tailored to each client’s particular financial and legal needs
- Saving income, employment, transfer, and property taxes
- Developing eldercare plans for yourself and other family members
- Establishing and administering trusts, wills, probate proceedings, and guardianships
- Handling all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Creating, buying, operating, and selling businesses (including mergers and acquisitions)
- Financial restructuring (including debt modification and bankruptcy exemption planning)
At the Law Offices Of Michael T. Sawyier, our commitment to clients is unparalleled. We promise that every day, we strive to provide the highest quality service and peace of mind to every client.
Support for a full range of transactional, real estate, business and other legal needs
We offer our services at conveniently located offices. Our Chesterton office occupies the first floor of the 830 East Sidewalk Road Building in Coffee Creek Center adjacent to the Pavilion and the Nature Conservancy, just east of Indiana Route 49. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation with the Law Offices Of Michael T. Sawyier or call us at 855-402-5961. We serve clients throughout Indiana, Illinois and Michigan.